The courses conducted by the ATI, Chennai are short-term programmes of duration of 1 to 4 weeks.
The training are practical intensive in nature similar to equipments and machineries available
A. Entry Qualification:
Pass in Engineering Degree / Diploma / NAC / NTC / Graduate in Science with Chemistry as a
subject for Industrial Chemistry courses. Entry Qualification is relaxable only for industrially
sponsored candidates having long industrial experience.
Seats are reserved for SC / ST / OBC / WOMEN candidates as per government directives
from time to time.
C. TUITION FEE:
||Candidates nominated by Govt. Depts.
Such as Railways, Defence etc.
|Rs. 650/- Per week
|| Rs. 1300/- Per week
||Candidates Sponsored from Medium & Large Scale
Industries both Public & Private Sector
(including Autonomous bodies of Govt Dept.)
|Rs. 1250/- Per week
||Rs. 2500/- Per week
||Candidates Sponsored from Small Scale
Industries & Private candidates
|Rs. 350/- Per week
||Candidates sponsored from Educational Institute
like polytechnic Engg. Colleges & other
related Technical Institutions etc.
|Rs. 650/- Per week
||Rs. 1300/- Per week
D. OTHER CHARGES :
a. Application cum Registration Fee : Rs. 100/- Payable with Application / Nomination in the form of
Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft drawn in favour of "DDO, ATI, CHENNAI"
b. Gymkhana Fee: Rs. 5/- per course at the time of admission by cash only.
c. Hostel Rent Rs. 50/- per day per participant, at the time of admission in case hostel accommodation is required.
Boarding available at extra cost. (approximately Rs. 80/- per day).
E. OTHER DETAILS / PARTICULARS :
• Applications / Nominations which are not in the prescribed format is liable to be rejected.
• Applications /Nominations received without prescribed application cum registration charges will be summarily rejected.
• Xerox copies of qualification, experience should be attached with the application.
• Sponsorship if any, in original should be enclosed with application.
• Applications / Nominations should reach this institute at least 3 weeks prior to the date of commencement of course. Seats will be confirmed to selected candidates only.
• Tuition Fee has to be remitted in advance, on confirmation of seat. Due to any reason if a candidate discontinues the training, he is not entitled for refund of tuition fee.
• Payments of Application cum registration fee of Rs 100/- should be made by way of crossed INDIAN POSTAL ORDER (IPO) / DEMAND DRAFT ( DD ) in favour of DDO, ATI, Chennai payable at Chennai only.
• The institute is situated in Guindy Industrial Estate and well connected by local trains and city buses. It is located opposite to Guindy Railway Station next to Canara Bank / Post Office / Police Station / Guindy Bus Terminus.
• Working Hours: 09.00 Hrs. to 17.30 Hrs - Monday to Friday.
• The Director of the Institute / DGET reserves the right to cancel or alter any course / course fee, etc. without assigning any reason / notice.
Application form can be downloaded from this website at the "DOWNLOADS PAGE"
F. ADDRESS FOR CORRESPONDENCE :
Advanced Training Institute,
CTI Campus, Guindy Industrial Estate P.O,
Guindy, Chennai - 600 032
Phone No.: Director ( 044 ) 2250 1460
Office / Training ( 044 ) 2250 0252, ( 044 ) 2250 1211
Hostel ( 044 ) 2225 4797 FAX : ( 044 ) 2250 1460
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://www.atichennai.org.in
Selected candidates for admission, should bring their original certificates for verification compulsorily at the time of admission.
Application form can be downloaded from Download page.